Quality Engineer- Medical
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Core responsibilities: Purchased Part Approval Process (PPAP), Batch Records and Validations, and Drug related deliverables
- Primary communication liaison between the customer and the manufacturing facility for all quality related matters.
- Lead development and review of verification/validation plans and protocols
- Measure validation process effectiveness and lead continual improvement of system
- Be a technical resource for the initiation and implementation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs
- Development and implementation of statistical incoming and in-process sampling/control plans
- Manage the qualification of processes performed by PPC suppliers; troubleshoot and lead corrective actions relating to supplier performance; improve process for supplier data submission to reduce internal inspections
- Complies with Environmental Management System program SOP’s/WI, Policy & Program elements and encourages responsible use of resources
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in injection molding, plating, stamping, or assembly manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in executing and understanding statistical techniques like Gage R&R, DOE and Capability Studies
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years experience in an ISO 13485 Medical Manufacturing environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf