HR Business Partner
This job posting is no longer active.
We have an opening for a HR Business Partners to work in partnership with managers and employees at our West Coast Corrugated box facilities supporting multiple locations. The role may support both union and non-union locations throughout the country with approximately 100 team members per plant. This position will have the opportunity to partner with our business to develop and execute talent, labor relations, and compensation strategies to effectively support our business. We want to transform the delivery of our HR services to effectively meet both the current and future needs of our customers while delivering gains to the business.
The successful candidate will have flexibility in where he/ she resides on the West Coast with preference for locations within reasonable proximity to the plants supported and/ or reasonable air travel. The position is home-based with travel required as needed.
West Coast HRBP will support facilities in San Leandro, CA, Modesto, CA, La Mirada, CA, Madera, CA and Olympia, WA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Building Our Culture & Business Partnership
- Build credibility and trust with the workforce and leaders.
- Ability to influence others without authority.
- Desire to understand, develop, apply, and coach employees on our culture of Market Based Management®.
- Apply judgement based on knowledge and discernment.
- Develop business acumen to understand key drivers of business performance and support delivering results.
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes. Support Koch HR Vision and myHR transformation efforts.
Deliver on Business Objectives
- Creating solutions that support/enable teams to deliver on business objectives.
- Thrives in a fast pace changing environment while meeting internal and external customer needs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Leverage data driven solutions to support business and advance results.
Advancing Our Talent Position
- Partner with various capabilities teams to improve our talent position – selection, attraction and retention.
- Own staffing- forecasting, staffing, onboarding effectiveness, sourcing strategies
- Support performance management and Supervisor development
Drive Process Excellence
- Investigating questions and/or complaints; resolving employee relations issues and using each complaint/issue as an opportunity to understand the true root cause and develop a plan to resolve the root cause.
- Identify HR Compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to address risks while implementing a systematic approach to maintaining compliance.
- Optimizing risk to the Company by effectively interpreting current policies and practices while identify opportunities to drive standardization and eliminate waste.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to engage with operations and leadership team members.
- Self-motivated to embrace/define/drive continuous improvement in how you and the HR team serves the business.
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills, initiative and personal accountability.
- Ability to challenge leaders, confident and well-versed in moving the facility along with the company's vision.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3 years or more of HR experience
- Ability to travel approximately 25 – 40%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous experience working with unionized workforce
- SHRM Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.