Manufacturing IT Associate Program 2021
What is the opportunity?The Manufacturing IT Associate Program is designed for aspiring engineers who are seeking expedited training, professional development/mentorship, exposure to manufacturing IT leadership, and career growth. Engineers are assigned to one of our many U.S. locations and help support innovation, process efficiency, equipment reliability, and more with an overarching focus on compliance, safety & health.
As part of your development experience, you’ll have the opportunity to attend a centralized onboarding kick-off with other incoming engineers, be offered multiple training opportunities at various Georgia-Pacific facilities in the U.S.
The program seeks talent from many disciplines including (but not limited to):
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Engineers are challenged with real, high-impact opportunities to create value and make a difference in our operations and business. You will have the opportunity to work in the areas of Cyber Security, OT (Process Control Networks) and various Engineering projects. Specific job duties/responsibilities are dependent upon the role and location offered. More details will be provided during the selection process.
A Day in the Life Typically Includes:A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our culture and MBM® philosophy to:
- Drive Operational Excellence with strong focus on Safety and Value Creation
- Share knowledge about standards and best practices with other manufacturing facilities
- Identify improvement opportunities and system enhancements
- Achieve superior results through the innovative application of technology
- Work independently and as part of a larger team
Do you have what it takes?
• Currently possess or will have completed a Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Engineering/Engineering Technology by Summer 2021
• Experience with academic engineering projects OR completion of an engineering internship/co-op
• Previous co-op/internship experience within a manufacturing environment
Where is the opportunity?
Locations available below. Please note that availability of these locations may change throughout the recruiting season. When you submit your application, you will be asked to provide your top location preference along with all other sites you’re willing to consider an offer from – please only select those you’d genuinely consider.
- AL – Alabama River/Brewton
- FL - Palatka
- GA - Brunswick
- MS – Leaf River
- OR - Toledo
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf