Human Resources Business Partner/HR Manager
The HR Business Partner (HRBP)/HR Manager is responsible for advancing business objectives through effective talent strategy in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to leaders, supervisors, and employees on human resource-related issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, communicating needs proactively across our HR Operating Model and with leaders. The HRBP seeks to proactively identify and solve business problems by leveraging the HR Operating Model and all its components. The position builds profitable partnerships to deliver value-added service to all employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture, and its competition.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with leaders and supervisors: Proactively identify talents strategies that will help advance vision and create competitive advantage.
- Relationships: Ability to build and maintain relationships within the organization (team, peers, leaders and partners).
- Market Based Management (MBM) culture builder: MBM champion who connects employees to MBM and advances the application of MBM. Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to leaders (e.g. coaching, compensation, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Employee relations: Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations as needed.
- Collaboration: Ability to partner and interact effectively with the leveraged capabilities as we move towards our future HR operating model (recruiting, employee relations, etc.).
- Compliance: Identify HR compliance risks and develop plans to mitigate or address these risks.
- Innovation: Drive innovation in HR functions and processes. Support transformation efforts across the HR team.
- Change: Ability to embrace, communicate, influence and lead others through change by analyzing trends and metrics to make data driven decisions.
- HR best practices: Provide guidance and interpretation.
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 2 years’ experience in a HR role advising leadership on talent strategy, developing employees, developing leaders and providing guidance around employee performance gaps
- Experience partnering with business leadership to develop and execute strategies that enable employees to contribute and succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources, Psychology, or other related degree
- Experience providing support to business operations
- Previous experience as an HR Generalist, Manager or Business Partner working in a manufacturing, industrial, or chemical processing environment
- HR Certification (ex. PHR, SHRM-CP)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf