Lead Mold Technician
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking aLead Mold Technician to support our Global Innovation and Development center in Hudson, WI
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and coaching to production staff
- Assure staff is appropriately trained to meet safety, quality, delivery, and cost requirements for each process
- Work with staff to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Work in conjunction with the Production Manager to deploy resources in a way that meets or exceeds operational goals
- Ensure quality procedures are executed and quality parts are produced and delivered on time that meet customer specifications
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Work with other production personnel to ensure production demands are met
- Understand and operate work cells with press-side automation equipment
- Operate the material drying and conveying system so the proper material is provided to the injection molding press
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years’ injection molding experience
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of injection mold functionality
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
Shift: 3rd - Monday through Friday (8% shift premium)This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship: In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf