Site Operations Technology Analyst II
Georgia-Pacific is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst who, under minimal supervision, will design, develop, and maintain computer systems required to operate the Mill. A successful candidate will be a member of the IT support team and will be expected to work closely with the process control team.
This role can be based out of Muskogee, Crossett or Port Hudson.
The role includes the following:
- Develop and Implement projects that support the site’s IT vision
- Implement and Support the facility 5-year technical roadmap
- Partner with Cyber security architects to secure Industrial Control Systems and enable the connected manufacturing enterprise of the future (Industry 4.0)
- Partner with Process Control and Engineering capabilities to deliver communication networks that are optimized for reliable automation
- Experience with/or demonstrated aptitude to be trained on Industrial control systems (DCS/PLC)
- Experience with/or demonstrated aptitude to be trained on process control software platforms
- Ability to lift and move computers, servers, and other small network devices
What You Will Do In Your Role
A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our culture and MBM® philosophy to:
- Drive Operational Excellence with strong focus on Safety and Value Creation
- Share knowledge about standards and best practices with other manufacturing facilities
- Identify improvement opportunities and system enhancements
- Achieve superior results through the innovative application of technology
- Work independently and as part of a larger team
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 3 years of experience working on network infrastructure in a manufacturing facility
- At least 2 years of experience working with process/industrial control systems
- Experience / knowledge of…
o Cisco equipment, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points and Controllers
o VMWare and SANs
o Active Directory, DNS, Domain Controllers
o Knowledge of Cyber security best practices (i.e. Purdue Model)
o Ability to troubleshoot PLC / DCS connectivity
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Willing to participate in On-Call support rotation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with OSI PI, Kepware, RSLinx or equivalent industrial communications software
- Experience with PLC/SCADA and/or DCS hardware & networks
- Experience with PAS Integrity, Asset Center, Field Device Manager, or other industrial asset mngt. systems
- Knowledge of Experion PKS, TDC 3000, DeltaV, FactoryTalk, Wonderware, Ignition or equivalent systems
- Experience with IIoT, edge computing, and cloud computing
- Cameras and Video Management Systems
- Analytics experience with Power BI, Tableau, SQL, or other such tools
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf