Quality Team Lead
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is seeking a Quality Team Lead to provide information needed to verify that tooling and parts meet or exceed customer requirements at our Global Innovation and Development Center in Hudson, WI.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to Quality Department including people management as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; communicating information to direct reports, passing information up the management chain and fostering open communication; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and, maintaining trust and confidentiality while fostering a team environment
- Develop inspection processes, work instructions, MIF’s, GR & R studies for component parts and assemblies and train inspectors
- Assist in resolution of production problems by developing and conducting dimensional investigations of component parts and assemblies.
- Ensure ISO and other regulatory standards are followed
- Complies with Environmental Management System program SOP’s/WI, Policy & Program elements and encourages responsible use of resources
- Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction
- Manage and facilitate Quality training as required for Quality Inspectors, Back-up Quality Inspectors and Operators
- Perform routine audits, on all shifts, to insure Quality Department is complaint with all Work Instructions, SOPs, Control Plans, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading a team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality aspect of industry
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- This position is not open for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Medical device experience highly preferred
- Knowledge in use of precision measuring equipment (CMM’s, vision system, optical comparator, chatillon, hand tools)
- Working knowledge of current quality and environmental audit standards
- Expertise in statistical process control (SPC), attribute charting, X&R charts, process capability studies, pareto and cause/effect charts, DOE’s
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf