Manufacturing Operator – Phillips, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Phillips, Wisconsin location is seeking Manufacturing Operators to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses. Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines, or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts, check for contamination.
- Complete appropriate checklists
- Read, comprehend and follow operator’s guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to instructions
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Be actively involved in the ‘setting-of’ and ‘achieving-of’ goals and expectations of the department
- Working in a team environment
The experience you will bring.
- High School diploma or GED
- Six (6) months experience using a computer to perform the following tasks: email, data entry, document creation and or reporting
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in an industrial setting
- At least one (1) year of experience and industrial or manufacturing environment
7:00 am - 3:00 pm - Monday - Friday
3:00 pm - 11 pm evenings (shift premium)
11:00 pm - 7:00 am nights (shift premium)
12 Hour Rotating Days | 5am – 5pm
12 Hour Rotating Nights | 5pm – 5am plus 10% shift premium
Wage $16.40 per hour, Benefits and three (3) weeks’ vacation.
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorshipIn order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf