CREDIT & COLLECTION ANALYST
Koch Engineered Solutions is actively seeking a Credit and Collection Analyst to work in our Luxembourg office. Reporting to the Counterparty Risk Manager in Luxembourg, you will play an important role with responsibility for efficient credit query resolution and the prompt collection of payments in EMEA region. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a desire to learn, improve and grow within this credit and account receivable role.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintain a clean ledger, minimise overdue debt and maximise cash receipts.
- Regularly reconcile accounts to ensure that cash collection activity can be completed in a straightforward, time efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure payments are allocated to customers account to avoid unnecessary ageing.
- Prioritise collection activity on the ledger for greatest effect with a particular focus on those invoices that are most aged and/or have large exposures.
- Pro-actively manage internal and external customers, relationships to ensure prompt resolution of queries.
- Chase debt by telephone and email and reduce debtor days.
- Collect interim payments and withhold goods in order to limit unauthorised credit exposure and maximise cash flow.
- Assists the Credit Team in the processing of new customer credit applications and the verification of the applicants’ credit references.
- Investigate and resolve queries related to non-payment of invoices.
The Experience You Will Bring
- University degree in a related field: Economics, Statistics, Accounting.
- Significant experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Credit role.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Motivated with excellent communication skills and positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, with a strong attention to detail.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experienced with international cash collections for EMEAI Region.
- Exposure to automated Credit and Collection Application: GetPaid.
- Knowledge of Salesforce-CRM software.
- Knowledge of other languages (French, German, Italian) will be beneficial.