Application Support Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes.
KBX Technologies is looking for an Application Support Specialist (Tier-1) to join our team! A successful candidate will be a member of the IT Customer Support team supporting a suite of SaaS Transportation products. This individual will be expected to build and foster effective relationships with Customers, Product Teams, and Customer Success teams for product knowledge and technical documentation. Good communication, trouble-shooting skills, Understanding of Cloud technologies will be additional keys to success.
What You Will Do In Your Role
A strong performer in this role will effectively apply our culture and MBM® philosophy to:
- Be the product expert and provide technical & non-technical (functional questions) support via tickets, phone, and chat.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and communicate with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Analyze, track, and resolve customer questions in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Identify, organize, and prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact.
- Document problem resolution steps, compile, and update user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals, technical support FAQs.
- Co-ordinate any problem tickets or process issues with our KTC offshore Technical support and Product teams.
- Be available as on-call for After hour support. On-call support is rotated within the Technical support teams.
- Work closely with Product teams on developing technical documentation and knowledge articles relevant to our customers.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and product enhancements to improve customer experience.
- This role operates in 3 shifts. You get to choose and stick to your shift that fits best for your schedule. The shifts are listed below:
- 7:00 AM CST to 4 PM CST
- 9:30 AM CST to 6:30 PM CST
- 11:00 AM CST to 8:00 PM CST
The Experience You Will Bring
- One or more of the following:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited four (4) year college or university with an anticipated graduation date within one (1) year
- 1+ year of experience in a customer support role facing customers in any departments like IT, Sales support, Marketing, or Customer service.
- Experience utilizing any ticketing system (Service Now, Remedy, Salesforce etc.,) to review, update and resolve tickets as well as remotely support users.
- Experience with writing basic SQL queries to retrieve data from one or more tables and to look into server logs.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree with 1+ year of Technical Support experience.
- Logistics experience.
- Experience in SQL Server.
- Experience with application monitoring, application service start and stop.
- Experience with any Transportation products like OTM or Mercurygate.
- Experience in Cloud technologies like AWS, Windows Azure, etc.,
- Experience collaborating with multiple departments.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
For this position we anticipate paying $20.00 to $40.00 per hour.
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.