Senior Manager of Analysis (Building Products)
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Senior Manager of Financial Analysis to provide financial and operations reporting and analysis support to our Building Products business. We will also consider hiring for a Director of Financial Analysis. If you are looking to advance your finance career at either level - we want to hear from you! Our team is based in Atlanta, GA. As a Finance Business Partner you will proactively lead and advise; utilizing some of our newest data tools to drive process improvements across our segment management reporting and forecasting processes. You will assess historical and forward-looking performance, analyze variances and trends, identify risks and opportunities, and communicate these insights to key stakeholders – with a high level of transparency and accountability. In this role, you will embrace our respectful challenge culture and collaboratively partner with key leaders and stakeholders across multiple businesses. You will lead and develop your team of two, to build a strong bench of analytical talent that is focused on value creation and process improvements.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading makers of tissue, pulp, packaging, building products and related chemicals. You may recognize our household brands, such as Brawny® paper towels, Quilted Northern® bath tissue and Dixie® cups and tableware. If you’re in the construction business, you’re probably familiar with our gypsum panels and other quality building materials. Even if you work in aerospace, mining or facilities management, Georgia-Pacific products may be part of your day.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own BP Segment management reporting and analysis
- Strong partnership and collaboration with entire BP finance team on segment reporting and forecasting
- Drive and support timely reporting and process improvements across multiple business
- Drive adoption and enhance use cases of Infor d/EPM planning and analysis tool
- Drive continued enhancements to Operations Value Bet Tracking and Analysis processes
- Relationship management and partnering with Koch Global Services on the development of business intelligence visualizations for various leaders across the Organization
- Coordinate with Corporate Capabilities on Segment Reporting workflows (Investor Relations, Board of Directors decks, etc.)
- Lead and manage team of two
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related Business field
- Progressive years of career experience in a combination of accounting, reporting, operations finance, controller, strategic planning or business unit finance roles
- Direct Supervisory or Project Leadership experience
- Previous experience gathering data, understanding business drivers and KPI’s, performing analysis, originating ideas, and presenting a point of view to key stakeholders
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting principles
- Advanced to Expert level MS Excel skills
- Experience using business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, VBA, Hyperion, SQL etc)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing industry experience (building products a plus)
- Master’s degree, CPA, or other professional business certification
- 10 years+ of well rounded and progressive analytical experience that includes supervisory and leadership roles
- Process or System Transformation and Implementation experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf