3D Modeling Draft Designer
Apply your 3D mechanical design knowledge and passion for innovation to its full potential. Koch-Glitsch, a global leader in mass transfer and mist elimination, is seeking a 3D CAD DRAFTER to provide diverse expertise in 3D design that are not only hands on but also self-motivated. The products designed by Koch-Glitsch are applied within refineries and chemical plants around the world.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Koch-Glitsch gives 3D designers the ability to drive innovation, visualize concepts while working with engineering to ensure that we are our customers first choice
- With a tactic to create value, our 3D design team's culture quickly integrates disruptive innovation to transform complex products into fast realization for our customers
- As part of our 3D team, you will work closely with our Design Engineering, Fab. Prep. and Manufacturing to connect design and material requirements for downstream processes, including material procurement
- Our ideal candidates will encompass their experience utilizing 3D design software for creation of sheet metal parts and assemblies
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years' experience using 3D Parametric Modeling software or an associates degree or higher in 3D Design or Drafting
- Experience working with and reading blue prints
- Experience in a role that used algebra and trigonometry
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate's Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or satisfactory completion of 2 years VoTech drafting curriculum
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor 3D design software
- 3D automation programming experience
- Sheet metal design experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf