HR Support Specialist
Are you motivated by helping others and fostering trusted relationships? Does the idea of delivering high quality HR solutions excite you? Then come join the Human Resources Service Center (HRSC) as a Human Resources Support Specialist in our HR Shared Service Center based in Atlanta, GA to support businesses across Koch Industries! While working amongst a team of talented and motivated individuals committed to helping reach our vision for talent and growth, you will have an opportunity to drive innovation, simplification, and scalability. So, what are you waiting for? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture!
This role is open to candidates in Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Strong multi-tasking and ability to work through ambiguity in a fast-paced, high volume environment with demonstrated skill to handle multiple competing tasks and maintain a high-level of accuracy.
- Subject matter expert on all HRSC processes and procedures, including but not limited to transacting and troubleshooting SAP, Infor GHR to include payroll changes, personal information updates and organizational management updates
- Strong customer-focus consistent with KBS guiding principles (demonstrated success in Problem-identification and problem-solving skills, understanding, aligning, delivering and following-up with internal and external customers)
- Ability to respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations by anticipating the needs of our customers, satisfying those needs, and educating the customer as needed to avoid future concerns
- Participate in projects and department initiatives to implement process improvements, provide high quality delivery of our services to remain the preferred partner of our consumers
- Responsible for utilizing KCS methodology by authoring, improving knowledge content, and maintaining knowledge articles in knowledge management tool
- Excellent relationship building with strong collaboration ability (focus on being proactive, leading/driving change, repeatedly achieving given goals, motivating people, receiving/providing feedback and being a good partner)
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining confident and sensitive information by elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors are aligned with Koch’s virtues and values.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years' managing both a phone and case queue
- Experience using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience researching, troubleshooting, and resolving complex cases
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools with the ability to be versatile
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Shared Service Environment
- 2+ years’ experience working with Live Chat
- 2+ years’ working in SAP
- 2+ years’ Infor experience
- 2+ years’ Service Now Experience
- 2+ years’ payroll Experience
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf