HR Business Partner
Koch Knight has a HR Business Partner opening in their Canton, OH facility. Koch Knight is a single-source solution for many customers through our access to the related product lines of other Koch companies. This includes diagnostic scans, combustion burners, modular mass-transfer skids, state-of-the-art packing supports and heat-transfer technologies, just to name a few.
This position will work to build strong rapport and relationships alongside employees and leaders in the facility while empowering Supervisors to grow and transform with the business. They will be crucial in building culture and advancing our talent position to support the business on delivering on their objectives. This role will have several areas of HR responsibilities such as onboarding new employees, guiding and coaching Supervisors on principles, policies, compensation, performance and disciplinary actions, and employee relations and employee engagement oversight,
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build relationships, credibility, and rapport to influence and support business priorities
- Partner with leadership and capability support to improve talent position
- Support performance management and employee engagement initiatives
- Help drive accountability and transparency through leadership and supervisor development
- Mitigate risk to the company by effectively interpreting current policies and practices while identifying opportunities to drive standardization and eliminate waste
- Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment while meeting internal and external customer needs; work to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Create solutions that support/enable teams to deliver on business objectives
- Partner, collaborate and interact effectively to embrace, communicate and lead team members through change
- Build and maintain key relationships within all aspects of the business: team, peers, leaders, and partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- The ability to develop strong relationships to influence positive business and cultural outcomes
- Experience developing, aligning and executing initiatives to accelerate achievement of business objectives
- 3 +years of HR Generalist or HR Business Partner experience
- Experience with supporting business and company changes
- Experience managing employee relations issues
- Experience influencing and developing business relationships with supervisor and leadership level employees
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience leading new hire orientation and onboarding employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Management or Business Administration
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf