This job posting is no longer active.
What are we?
At Koch Industries, our mission is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating valuable products and services. But Koch Industries isn’t just Koch. We have a variety of companies that work in many industries and create thousands of essential products that you use every day. Industry leaders like Georgia-Pacific, Invista and Guardian, manufacture many of the materials that go into your home. We even have companies who create transformative technology and fuel transportation, like Infor, Molex and Flint Hills Resources!
At Koch, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur no matter what role they are in. As an intern, co-op or new graduate, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged, have your voice heard and gain real experience within our companies. Sound exciting? Do you want to be a part of meaningful work? Kick start your career with us by applying today!
What do we have to offer?
Our interns work alongside our employees to solve real problems and offer insights that benefit society through improving our products and services. In addition to being a contributor on their team, interns at Koch Companies learn about our unique Market-Based Management culture and enjoy a variety of networking events to promote lasting career connections. These are just a few key aspects of our internship program.
Molex is hiring a Marketing Intern for the summer to partner with our Global Leader for Demand Generation on several key projects including lead nurturing work flows, tracking lead data, and assisting with content development and lead generation campaigns. Come join us for this full-time internship role that will teach you some of the basic principles behind account based marketing and give you a chance to work on projects that drive customer experience and acquisition – all while having the opportunity to engage with other interns across the Koch companies and meet senior executives virtually!
What will you do in your role?
- Work alongside the Global Leader for Demand Generation to help execute demand generation campaigns
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the content used to drive top and middle of the funnel engagement with leads
- Propose compelling content to drive customer experience and acquisition
- Assist in writing and designing email marketing templates
- Assist in writing and composing power point presentations
- Learn how to use data to make marketing decisions and shift campaign dollars or focus
- Learn how to work across time-zones and internationally with colleagues from Asia and Europe
- Use social media to evaluate top engaged contacts and assist in campaign development
- Execute other admin and support duties as needed
- You are excited and eager to learn and can commit to a full-time job this summer. This position is remote/virtual, but you will have optional ability to meet in person and based on your comfortability due to COVID-19 and geographic location
- To be enrolled in an Marketing/Communications/Sales/Public Relations/Writing or similar degree program with an anticipated graduation date after December of 2021
- Must be self motivated
- Superior PC skills in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excited to learn, open-minded
- Must have interpersonal skills to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Marketing experience from a prior job or internship
Let’s keep the conversation going!
Visit our website and connect with us on LinkedIn to learn more information about the Koch Companies.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.