Project Manager - CSBU
Molex Copper Solutions, a business unit of Molex LLC, develops innovative connector and cable assemblies, along with other integrated solutions for the data and telecommunications markets.
Our Project Management Team is looking for a positive and confident Project Manager with experience in new product development and release. This role is responsible for leading global cross-functional teams consisting of mechanical, electrical, test, manufacturing, and quality engineers in the planning and execution of fast-paced global projects within the CSBU Project Portfolio. You will collaborate closely with our manufacturing partners and customers in North America, Europe, and Asia while driving the achievement of the technical, schedule, and budget objectives of each project.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to effectively influence co-workers, management, and external contacts to drive positive outcomes to situations.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and schedules among assigned projects.
- Individual and team organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize, and monitor workload.
- Proactive, and able to demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Project Management Tools such as MS Project
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 + years of Project Management experience in product development
- Experience using PM methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional project teams.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business or Engineering
- Training in Quality Sciences
- Experience in connector and cable design and manufacture
- Experience in Advance Quality Planning methodologies and tools (FMEA, SPC, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies and tools
- Experience working directly with external Customers
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf