MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER
Reliability Manager will be responsible for Maintenance and Engineering in the plant
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive the company´s culture advancement and the business transformation in the area.
- Develop and coach your direct reports to make the greatest contribution.
- Connect the team to the company vision and effectively implement the business priorities.
- Drive the reliability transformation in the plant where the operators/technicians own the equipment and the process.
- Prioritize and implement projects connect with the business vision.
- Responsible for the maintenance team (supervisors and their crews, engineers) and the engineering team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Manager experience in different levels including supervisor of supervisors.
- 5 years of experience as a leader.
- Leadership in maintenance and engineering areas.
- Strong communication skills to motivate people and collaborate with diverse areas across the organization.
- Knowledge in the implementation of Reliability Centered Management (RCM).
- Experience in project management.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English and Spanish