Regional Collection Supervisor
Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars.You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives. We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - giving you access to opportunities across a diverse set of companies, markets and geographies. Every day we strive to innovate, improve and transform ourselves in order to create greater value for the company, our customers and society.
Get ready for new challenges and new experiences.
Regional Collection Supervisor
Molex is looking to hire a Regional Collection Supervisor. In this role you will manage the regional customer portfolio and implement collection processes and controls. You will be supervising the team responsible for collecting AR, while ensuring optimal team performance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise the regional collections teamwork, ensuring the customer portfolio Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) is minimized and % current AR aging is maximized.
- Drive continuous improvement collections enhancements, directing the team towards activities yielding the highest economic return for Koch and Molex.
- Ensure team creates, implements and tracks continuous improvement project plans with Focus/Key Account stakeholders, fostering strong business partnership with Sales to achieve optimal results.
- Assist and provide direction to the Global Hub and provide coaching and training as necessary.
- Partner with Risk Team on critical collection issues in order to avoid write offs or bad debt, as well as proactively inform Risk of warning signs that could materialize into future bad debts.
- Resolve customer shipment block/releases.
- Write off any uncollectable invoices in line with the approval levels as outlined in the credit policy.
- Aggregate and analyze collections data and publish weekly KPIs, metrics, etc.
- Act as the primary liaison with cash application (FIS) and credit card IT service providers.
- Assist with the implementation of any collections related projects, particularly systems related projects.
- Lead a team of regional collectors and foster their personal development and growth.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Extensive experience in finance area, focusing on collections.
- Proven supervisory experience in a high volume environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal necessary for professional interactions with both external and internal contacts.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with co-workers and external.
- Ability to influence, drive process, implement change, proactively lead and advise in a rapidly changing business environment while demonstrating a high level of transparency, accountability and collaboration cross-functionally.
- Detail oriented, with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with SAP and GETPAID
- Experience working with a remote team