Fuels Compliance Reporting Coordinator
Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Fuels Compliance Reporting Coordinator in Wichita, KS to join the Fuels Compliance Capability Team within the Quality & Compliance Group. The Fuels Compliance Capability Team oversees the implementation of systems, processes, and tools to ensure compliance with the federal and state motor fuel regulatory requirements relative to the production and distribution of motor fuels.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare and present Fuels Compliance reports to satisfy reporting requirements for various regulators (EPA, CARB, TCEQ)
- Study and comprehend applicable rules and regulations related to fuels compliance reporting
- Conduct variance analysis and investigate anomalies to ensure report integrity
- Recommend and implement improvements and controls to the reporting process
- Assist with annual verification and/or audits
- Maintain process documentation and recordkeeping system
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or other related business field
- 2+ years’ experience in Accounting, Finance, Tax, or Audit field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Abby, Power BI, and Alteryx
- Experience in conducting audits
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf