Talent Operations Coordinator
Koch Business Solutions is seeking a Talent Operations Coordinator. This position provides a high level of customer service in completing daily recruiting administration activities while supporting multiple recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting environment. Demonstrating a high sense of urgency, attention to detail, handling multiple competing priorities, developing expertise with our applicant tracking system, and adapting to change are key components to success in this role. If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply to join the KBS Talent Solutions team.
The role of the Talent Operations Coordinator may reside in Wichita, Atlanta, or a remote location with occasional travel to the locations mentioned above.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide a positive interaction with candidates, hiring supervisor, and Recruiters
- Assist Talent Solutions Recruiters by scheduling on-site and/or remote interviews
- Prepare interview materials, coordinate travel and reimbursement for candidates
- Manage the Human Resources Information System in accordance with the Human Resources Standards (i.e. Requisitions, applicant activity, etc.)
- Manage pre-hire testing (i.e. background checks, drug screening, medical screening etc.)
- Support planning and coordination of new hire on-boarding program
- Support a high-volume workload and multiple high level, time sensitive projects
- Handle and maintain confidential information while practicing careful communication
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 1+ year experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook – Experience scheduling complex meetings (working with various time zones, multiple attendees, locations and details)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business/Management
- 3+ years’ experience in a Human Resources, Administrative Support function, or project management/coordination role
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (i.e. Taleo, Brass Ring, etc.)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf