Recruiter (Open to Remote Work)
This job posting is no longer active.
We are on the hunt for a Recruiter to join our Koch Industries Global Talent Solutions team, which supports recruiting across the Koch enterprise (Georgia-Pacific, Koch Industries, Flint Hills Resources, INVISTA, Molex, Guardian). At Koch, we strive to create value for society in everything we do, and in doing this, we challenge the status quo across all levels (that's the norm here), we innovate, and we believe that pre-determined career paths/job descriptions and salary ranges/pay bans stifle value creation and the entrepreneurial/innovative environment we foster.
In the Recruiter role, you will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting for exempt hiring for Koch business throughout the U.S. You will collaborate with hiring managers and HR business partners across Koch to fully understand talent needs. The ideal individual will have a high sense of urgency, handle multiple competing priorities and the ability to develop authentic relationships. Lastly, you will be passionate about identifying the right talent that aligns with our company culture to help drive transformation in our respective businesses.
This position is open to remote working opportunities, but there is a preference for this role to sit in Atlanta, GA / Houston, TX / Wichita, KS / Chicago, IL / Detroit, MI.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own full-cycle recruiting across several Koch businesses across the US; focusing on partnering with hiring supervisors to define recruitment strategies, assess external/internal candidates against business needs, and apply interviewing techniques to assess for culture fit and knowledge
- Coach and influence hiring managers while making effective hiring decisions and maintaining a high level of communication
- Gather, analyze and present information related to the supply/demand of talent, the labor market and compensation hiring trends, new sourcing avenues, and other relevant market data to help influence positive change
- Manage the candidate engagement, while providing a positive experience and maintaining responsive communication, ultimately making Koch a preferred employer to our candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Create a brand-worthy, inclusive candidate experience that helps us attract talent.
- Build, communicate and executive effective sourcing strategies and use research techniques such as direct sourcing, data mining, and networking to identify and attract a diverse slate of quality candidates both internally and externally
- Adhere to and provide guidance on internal/external laws, regulations, compliance standards, and HR policies and procedures related to maintaining compliance throughout the selection process
- Stay abreast/research new recruiting technology that will drive efficiencies and eliminate waste
- Collaborate with HR team and business partners to understand the organizations talent position, identify gaps, and build short and long-term recruiting strategies/initiatives
- Positively influence change and company culture across talent solutions team, customers and business partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with relationship management, specifically cultivating and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with key customers
- Experience as a subject matter expert, advising customers and influencing decisions that lead to improved business outcomes
- Experience leveraging data and market insights to influence and make informed recommendations to customers
- Experience leading work, projects, and/or initiatives in a fast-paced, matrixed environment with multiple priorities that require strong organization, time management, and decision-making capabilities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Recruiting experience (corporate or agency)
- Experience building, communicating and executing robust recruiting strategies that drive a diverse slate of qualified candidates.
- Experience utilizing CRM’s (Talemetry, Salesforce, Smashfly, Pipedrive, etc.) to pipeline, track and network with talent
- Experience utilizing extensive on-line searches and database searches to identify high potential candidates (LinkedIn, Indeed, social media, open web, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance.
Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline. For this position we anticipate paying $60,000 to $85,000 per year.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.