Director/Sr. Director – Capability Development (Sales)
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Director/Sr. Director of Capability Development to support the CPG Customer Teams. This role is responsible for identifying, leading, and developing new sales capabilities that deliver exceptional customer experiences and advantage our Customer Teams in the market long term.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the Capability Development Team that includes the Customer Development and Virtual Selling Capability leaders who focus on distribution selling/ engagement activities and virtual selling skills/technology
- Accelerate activation of the Customer Development and Virtual Selling Capabilities to maximize their impact on the Customer Teams
- Identify, prioritize, and build next generation sales capabilities for the CPG Customer Teams (e.g., omni-channel B2B expertise, role of Artificial Intelligence in sales)
- Identify, prioritize, and launch next generation sales technology and selling tools working together with the Business Intelligence and Business Effectiveness teams
- Lead talent planning for the CPG Customer Teams including identifying capability coverage by role, identifying performance against capabilities across the customer teams, and succession planning for key roles.
- Collaborate with Learning & Development and Training teams to develop and deploy enablement plans for the Customer Teams
- Collaborate with the Customer Strategy & Operations teams to ensure alignment with long-term customer strategies
- Interact regularly with senior leadership, driving alignment across capabilities within the organization
- Provide occasional facilitation and training support during select Customer Team meetings
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years of experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Advanced degree (MBA or Masters in related discipline)
- 3 or more years of sales experience and/or experience in building sales capabilities
- 3 or more years of people leadership experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf