Marketing Technology Manager
Georgia-Pacific Building Products is currently seeking candidates for the Marketing Technology Manager position to support a growing Marketing (Center of Excellence) organization and will be positioned in Atlanta, GA.
The Marketing Technology Manager will lead the development of digital architecture strategies by working with cross-functional groups to effectively drive campaign performance across web, email, social, search, and other mediums. This role will engage daily with system like salesforce® CRM, Pardot Marketing Automation, WordPress, Google Analytics, and other supporting platforms.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify, build, and maintain Marketing technology architecture that supports current and future business capabilities
- Serve as the primary Marketing liaison for salesforce® and provide configuration guidance to other CRM administration resources
- Develop and execute system configurations for our marketing automation platform (Pardot) - including lead scoring/grading, multi-touch attribution models, drip emails, list segmentation, workflows, and ROI reporting
- Own the operational performance of externally facing websites – continually optimize for SEO trends
- Work with Marketing to plan and configure customer engagement tracking across all marketing channels, along with the collection and visualization of campaign KPIs within various systems
- Develop and maintain platform technical documentation
- Lead cross-functional technology projects with IT, external agencies, and other internal business stakeholders
- Work with IT to ensure system integrations (APIs) are setup and maintained across multiple platforms
- Stay current with industry trends, new tools, and industry best practices to optimize our tech stack
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree, or 4 years of work experience in Marketing, IT, or Business
- 5 years of experience with core MarTech solutions (CRM, Marketing Automation, WCMS, Web Analytics, etc.)
- 2 years of experience as a Marketing Automation Admin
- Experience analyzing, reporting and visualizing
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience managing system logic that supports multiple brands and business divisions within Pardot and/or salesforce® environments
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS production for email and web
- Experience as a team lead/supervisor
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf