Sr EH&S Manager
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a growing family of 12 companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. KES exists to create value for our customers. By harnessing the expertise and resources of the KES family of companies, we can offer customers direct access to commercial excellence, operational excellence, innovation and talent that is unrivaled in the industries we serve.
The KES Global EHS Sr. Manager will provide support to Koch Separation Solutions (KSS), Relco, and Eco-tec sites and functions globally including but not limited to USA, Canada, and the Netherlands. A successful candidate will be well organized, collaborative, innovative and experienced in building strong teams that operate as a cohesive unit beyond traditional, functional, geographical and administrative lines.
Assists with and provides guidance for environmental and safety regulatory reports prior to submission (Tier II, Form R, State Form S, OSHA ITA BLS, etc.) as tracked in KII/KES ENABLON compliance calendar. Assists with customer information requests regarding KSS EHS programs and performance metrics. Provide guidance/support to handle EHS related regulatory responses and follow-up activities in the achievement of positive outcomes that minimize risk.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Through routine practice and ownership, apply the Koch MBM guiding principles as the basis and foundation of all activities
- Manage and lead all Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities for the KSS facilities globally
- Drive environmental excellence such that compliance with all environmental rules and regulations is achieved and responsible practices are established
- Further advance safety culture and alignment across KSS facilities implementing best practices and encouraging employee ownership in addition to guaranteeing compliance with all federal and state regulations
- Facilitate continuous improvement by identifying creative solutions to gaps in systems and processes
- Develop a culture of trust with all KSS employees by establishing and cultivating relationships through effective interactions and timely response to employees concerns and requests
- Provide exceptional customer service working to become a preferred provider both internally and externally
- Exemplify leadership qualities to ensure employee development, knowledge acquisition, and optimum use of talents and capabilities
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years providing EHS support and guidance in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience leading a team, including motivating, coaching, and developing
- Ability to travel up to 20% including internationally
- Ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time, climb ladders and stairways, and lift up to 40 lbs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree with focus in Environmental Management & Sustainability, Occupational Safety & Health Management, Industrial Hygiene, or other related science/engineering degree
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf