This job posting is no longer active.
KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes.
KBX Technology Solutions is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team! The role will be part of a team of engineers that are responsible for enhancing existing applications and for building applications using modern microservices architecture techniques. Responsibilities include implementing solutions that are secure, support best practices, embrace CI/CD, and scalable. We are seeking an individual that possesses strong collaboration within the immediate IT team as well as the business teams within KBX Logistics.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work independently, or within the construct of a product team, to understand customer and business requirements to deliver creative solutions which meet or exceed those business needs
- Execution of this role will involve both the deployment of standardized product offerings and the creation of new solutions and services as required to meet customer needs
- Coordinate with peers in leading the effort to develop and/or refine processes which optimize the delivery of Cloud solutions and create value for KBXL and its customers
- Maintain awareness of emerging cloud-based industry trends and technologies which may create value
- Produce documentation to support solutions that you have developed in order to aid in support of the solution
- Developing a full stack microservice solution(s) including API’s, queue processing, and database interaction
- Performing analysis and development of backend processing and Web-based front-end applications
- Working with a team of engineers and analysts through discovery, delivery, and support of new platforms that are focused on the transformation of our transportation management systems
- Ensuring delivery of technical solutions that meet the business outcomes, consistent with software development standards and best practices for a service-oriented architecture
- Develop, test and deploy solutions based on requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of experience as a Full stack developer
- 2+ years of experience with C# .NET, MS T-SQL Language, Entity Framework & Linq
- 2+ Visual Studio 2017+ (or VS Code)
- 1+ Year working in the Microsoft Stack
- Microsoft Sql Server
- .NET Core Web Api/RESTful services
- Entity Framework
- Nuget Package Server
- Azure DevOps CI/CD
What Will Put You Ahead
- Understanding of different architecture methodologies (Monolithic vs. Microservices)
- Degree in Computer Science/MIS, Engineering, or equivalent
- Cloud Computing; necessary for Gen2, Containerization and Virtualization, Infrastructure as Code (Helm Charts, YAML, CloudFormation, or similar tools), AWS technology stack (EC2 Instances & Volumes, S3 Buckets, IAM Policies)
- General Queuing Technologies (RabbitMQ\Apache-Kafka) experience\principles
- Docker Experience
- Postman + GRPC
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.