A successful Integration Architect will be highly collaborative, have strong critical thinking skills, embrace change, and take ownership of their work. You will primarily work with the Enterprise Integration Platform team and collaborate with other teams designing integration solutions that span across Georgia-Pacific. You will help develop and maintain integration frameworks, standards, procedures supporting all phases of integration software development lifecycle. You will need to be a highly motivated self-starter who stays in-tune to current and future integration trends. You will have a strong understanding of large-scale data movement across the enterprise to maximize re-use of integration assets.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Providing thought leadership to teams to help them design and build decoupled and re-usable data integrations
- Collaborating with enterprise architects and solution architects to understand integration needs across the company
- Creating and communicating integration frameworks, standards, and reference architectures with the enterprise architect to delivery teams and leaders
- Researching new integration technologies and identifying valuable ways to apply them
- Designing and building experiments and POCs to demonstrate functionality of different technologies, architectures, and patterns
- Providing guidance to the integration platform team’s roadmap
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years’ experience in information technology roles estimating, designing, building, and maintaining software projects solutions of varying sizes
- At least 3 years’ experience designing and developing enterprise integration architecture in support of distributed applications
- Demonstrated ability to recommend and implement integration patterns (pub/sub, streaming, ETL, etc.) using modern authentication and encryption protocols
- Proven experience with MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, or other iPaaS technologies
- Proven experience designing and building solutions leveraging public cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Management of Information Systems.
- AWS Solutions Architect or similar public cloud certification
- Certification on MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, or other iPaaS technology platform
- Experience using AWS services to move data (SQS, SNS, EventBridge, Kinesis, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.)
- Experience with REST, gRPC, GraphQL, webhooks, and other modern API protocols
- Experience automating cloud infrastructure using Terraform, CloudFormation, or similar tools
- Knowledge of IT systems in a Sales, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Distribution Environment (Order Entry, Production Planning, Tagging Inventory, Shipping, Invoicing, Sales Accounting)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf