Sr. Segment Insights & Marketing Manager
The Sr. Segment Insights & Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and activating segment insights and marketing strategies and plans. This requires in-depth knowledge of the segment and collaboration with sales, key customer partners, and associations, to understand market dynamics. This knowledge is used to develop insights and integrated marketing plans and solution selling resources, that help address customer needs. Through this work, the Sr. Segment Insights & Marketing Manager is a GP PRO ambassador, providing market thought leadership and a positive brand experience, helping establish us as a preferred partner. The successful Sr, Segment & Insights Marketing Manager will have strong intellectual curiosity, problem solving and thinking outside of the box capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop segment knowledge, utilizing 3rdparty research, industry associations to Identify market trends, translating into segment points-of-view and actionable insights
- Cultivate customer relationships to understand priorities, strategies and capabilities, to proactively identify joint value creation opportunities
- Provide thought leadership through internal and external insight knowledge shares
- Lead segment and customer insight-based, integrated marketing planning, collaborating with Sales, Category and Marketing
- Work closely with Sales Force Effectiveness to create training and socialization materials to support adoption of marketing resources
- Manage marketing plan implementation, measurement, and optimization
The Experience You Will Bring
- 4+ years of marketing or insights experience
- Experience identifying and developing actionable insights
- Knowledge of marketing funnel engagement strategy and tactics
- Experience working in a matrix organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- CPG business-to-business marketing experience
- Experience in developing marketing plans that integrate range of marketing channels and product solutions
- Advanced degree in marketing or related field
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf