Maintenance Supervisor – Mount Olive, IL
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking a reliability focused Maintenance Supervisor for our corrugated box facility in Mount Olive IL. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of skilled multi craft employees to improve the facility’s manufacturing performance and facility maintenance programs. Maintenance Managers oversee and coordinate an effective preventative maintenance program to improve equipment reliability by empowering maintenance technicians to reduce unscheduled machine downtime. The maintenance program focuses on value creation measured by improved equipment reliability to maximize manufacturing productivity.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Executing a predictive and preventive maintenance plan to include operator basic care
- Working with operations leaders to ensure that the equipment meets required specifications
- Assistance in managing of financial resources and accountability of equipment parts inventory
- Assessing machine conditions and deploying talent accordingly by using technical, electrical, and mechanical skills
- Developing a cohesive one team approach between the operations & maintenance groups to improve reliability
- Engaging with production crews and supervisors ensure each department is focusing on the performance of the people, processes, and equipment
- Assisting when needed during scheduled equipment preventative maintenance and unscheduled equipment downtime troubleshooting events
To learn more about Georgia-Pacific Corrugated, check out these videos:
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma of GED
- 3 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor or reliability manager/engineer in an industrial manufacturing or military environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Willing and able to work to an adaptive and flexible work schedule which could include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in leading improvement efforts in Reliability and Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- Experience utilizing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or other similar problem-solving skills
- Associates Degree or higher in Industrial Electrical or Engineering fields
- Experience with programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Experience with frequency drives, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Experience in capital and expense budgeting
- Experience within the corrugated packaging industry
- Experience with a CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems)
- Experience leveraging preventive and predictive maintenance programs to achieve facility goals
- Experience managing financial resources and equipment parts inventory & controls
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf