Representative 2, Customer Service
This job posting is no longer active.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Order processing in various forms (ex. Discrete PO, SA, VMI, Consignment PO, EDI, customer portal) in an accurate and timely manner by checking all fields in SAP including pricing. In case order processing is done by GBO and found error/mistake, front office CSR is responsible to ensure backlog accuracy is back in place, by performing random audit or any other method and must report to GBO supervisor/manager for immediate improvement when there is any error, misalignment, mistake and drive for both corrective and preventive action.
- Review PO backlog, maintain high accuracy and up to date data into the system.
- Process CN/DN, scrap allowance, QN, work with all respective functional owner to ensure timely approval so that we do not delay our response to our customers.
- NPI support. Sample PO, Sample request either created by sales or Disty, CSR will arrange the invoice as need. Follow the sample shipment. For manual PO (Non-inventory PO) will be assisted by sales administrator or any assigned person in office, CSR to co-ordinate on shipment and invoicing with the stakeholder on completing the fulfillment processes.
- Coordinate and process with Plant/Sales Planning or Global/Regional allocator on allocation items
- Coordinate with supply chain/logistics teams to ensure our goods are shipped with the most efficient & economical modes. Premium freight should only be used under critical situation like Line-down situation.
- Sales document verification, CSR need to review the content inside sales order such as part number, unit price, unit quantity, ship to location, incoterm, credit term , etc. that match with the system info. before process the order. In case, there is any discrepancy, either before or after order entry, CSR need to ensure the data in system be revised correctly and/or reject the sales order timely.
- Manage VMI hub replenishment and track inventory aging vs. actual pull quantity + future demand requested from customer and then alert to responsible sales on the risk of S&E/ high DSI and to suggest the replenish quantity or reschedule out in order to prevent or minimize S&E / high DSI then get Sales or DSM agreement. Push aging inventory to be consume by customer and escalate to supervisor when face the barrier timely.
- Customer Master, after sales triggered and gotten all necessary approvals, in GC -Customer service Support Team will verify and create. In Asean, Sales administrator will create.
- Material Master creation after manufacturing plant set up, CSR will request on MM view portal on extension creation in the SCH. MM creation will be managed by MM team in India.
- CSR will support to provide LT, MLQ/DU for existing order or pre-order. Except for Global MLQ projects, NPI or QBR.
- Rescheduling must be managed per agreement or contract. All pull-in/pushout & cancellations must be adhered to.
- Maximize billing and support month-end billings even on weekends/holidays per management assignment.
- Joint call with sales engineer as appropriate to establish better relationship and understand customer requirement.
- Follow all ISO requirements and support all audits as required.
- Monitor cost to service and report to management when requested.
- Manage delivery issues escalation to the CSR management team. Initiate and attend conference call when required.
- Manage invoice misalignments resulted in non-payment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- With 2 ~ 4 years in Customer service, sales support, purchasing or material planning. Working experience in electronic industry is preferable
- College degree or above
This job posting is no longer active.