Repr, Sales Development
- Manage direct sold to and distribution accounts to improve customer experience.
- Analyze General Product POP/POS prices to protect Molex profit.
- Support customers in Environmental Document, Contract, Sales Drawing and Samples.
- Co-work with front-end sales and manage transfer-in Salesforce Opportunity to grow Molex revenue.
- Work with Demand Planning team for long-term capacity planning.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide related documents (sales drawing, product specification, testing report, etc.) and samples when customer request.
- Review with AE/OSE for the project information and accept/maintain Salesforce opportunity.
- Manage all contracts with customers. - Work with design-in team for price strategy, samples support and NPI order.
- Review RFQ, align pricing strategy with AE/OSE team, periodic business review which includes price negotiation and business award.
- Track major project status and manage forecast then upload ZAPO, work with planning team/plant for supply/capacity support.
- Analyse back to back order, review Customer/distributor inventory status to ensure sufficient backlog.
- Negotiate potential S&E. - Coordinate PCN, QN and environmental documents.
- Review SPA price and POS record to protect Molex profit.
- Mitigate AR and tariff related issues with Finance team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 3 years experience in account management/inside sales in electronic industry.
- Fluent in Mandarin & English.
- Bachelor degree of Business/Admin/Engineering