Sr Analyst, Strategic Account Support
The primary function is to work out a planning strategy, for the Strategic Accounts and implement the strategy with other departments to minimize delivery issues, in turn, support the business growth on the Strategic Accounts. Special attention should be paid on the successful launch on new programs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support Strategic Accounts on new program launch:
- To provide support to Strategic Accounts on new programs launch until mass production started smoothly.
- Closely communicate with the sales team on all the new program launch information. Clearly understand customer demand.
- Ensure forecast is input into the forecasting system, ZAPO, by the Sales Engineer.
- Clarify OEM forecast versus CM forecast to understand the true demand if there are multiple CMs involved in the new program.
- Working with Demand Forecasting to ensure a planning strategy is put in place to support the new program ramp.
- Communicate with the Manufacturing plant to ensure the planning strategic is being executed.
- Verify capacity is enough to support customer long term demand. Work with the plant for a solution if capacity is not enough.
- Effectively communicate with the Sales, Demand Forecaster and the plant on significant demand changes and react accordingly to meet customer requirement.
- Regular review on raw material and finished goods stock to prevent the risk of Slow and Excess.
- Regular review the new program status with related parties, identify obstacles and barriers. Work with the responsible parties for resolutions. Escalate to senior management for support if needed.
- Regular report the new program status to all the stakeholders.
- Handover to Demand Forecaster for future support as long as mass production is started smoothly.
- Support Strategic and Select customer business.
- Understand the delivery issues on the Strategic Accounts, work with other functions, Demand Forecasting/Supply Planning/Inventory Planning to do a better job on planning to prevent similar delivery issue happen again.
- Support the Sales and Customer Service initiative to grow the business with Strategic, customers and the selected high growth accounts as per Sales management decision.
- Schedule regular review with Sales to ensure customer information is capture, and on the other hand, the supply status from the Product Division is updated to the Sales.
- Integrate with the S&OP process to ensure advanced planning is in place to support the Strategic Account’s long term requirement.
- Perform part allocations to the Strategic Accounts to avoid line down issues, if needed.
- Part of Global Sales & Operation Planning Process:
- Represent Global Sales and Marketing (GSM) as the link or main point of collaboration contact window with other functional areas of S&OP and also communication with S&OP teams.
- Support the efforts of including parts for Demand Planning (Under S&OP scope) to support the demand from the Strategic Accounts.
- Perform integrity analysis of the Sales forecast information of critical or focus parts from the Strategic Accounts.
- Work with Demand planning, Supply Planning, and Inventory management, to monitor and support the disposition of slow & excess inventory which were planned for new program launch and not consumed.
- Communicate and alert the Demand Forecasting team where there is big demand fluctuation on those Strategic Accounts. This is to cope with the immediate demand Ramp ups and Ramp downs/EOL`s which will impact the production planning at the factories.
- Strategic Account Support Key Performance Indicators:
- Publish Monthly KPI Reports
- Revenue generated on the new programs Track revenue generated from the new programs versus the forecasted revenue. Identify any room for improvement to maximize the possible revenue.
- Delivery performance & CRD Index Compare where applicable and available external score card measurement of Molex performance to our internal data where possible to identify performance measurement GAPs and resolve discrepancies.
- Provide data, analysis, reports, etc. to management as requested.
- Support Molex quality programs by following approved policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.