Sales Consultant - GP PRO (Denver)
The Sales Consultant will manage the growth of a portfolio of innovative brand-name products including Dixie®, enMotion®, Compact®, and Angel Soft Ultra® to both end-user and distributor accounts. The Sales Consultant develops and manages annual growth plans with strategic end users and strategic distributors to create demand for GP proprietary products, and supports local sales efforts of GP National Accounts, Strategic Accounts and distributor sales representatives (DSRs) through end-user activity within their primary segments of focus. Key vertical segments include: Healthcare, Foodservice, High Traffic, Office Buildings, and Industrial.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree OR 2 years of outside sales experience
- 2 years of work experience in sales, managerial, leadership, and/or customer service role
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to travel 10% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience selling in some combination to the Office Buildings, Healthcare, Industrial, Foodservice, and High Traffic segments
- Strategic distribution management experience
- Salesforce.com experience in managing prospects and accounts
This role will have a minimum base salary of $70,000/year plus bonus and benefits.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf