Koch-Glitsch is a complete solutions provider with extensive knowledge, experience, and unique capabilities. Across the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty chemical industries, Koch-Glitsch is recognized as a global leader in mass transfer and separations equipment as well as related services, with a full range of capabilities to meet your toughest need.
Koch-Glitsch is currently looking for a Process Engineer at our Wichita, KS location to provide sound technical support by developing and innovating cost effective designs for Separations Technology equipment including mist elimination and liquid-liquid coalescing applications. We are looking for someone who can be self-motivated and keep pace with the fast-paced sales environment. This role will support a broad range of industries including refining, petrochemicals, chemicals, biofuels, food processing, gas processing, pharmaceuticals and environmental.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own all processes related to customer technical specifications from launch to completion
- Coordinate quoting effort for assigned opportunities working directly with outside sales team
- Consistently maintain hydraulic calculations, simulations and new arrangements that are compatible with customer specs Work with Estimators and Production to support initiatives that timely meet customer expectations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in an engineering role or internship
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ Years Engineering Experience
- Mist elimination and/or Separations Technology equipment experience
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
This position is not available for VISA sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf