IT Delivery Lead
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (KAES) is seeking an IT Delivery Lead to improve the management of the execution effort of our initiatives. Being a market-based company, KAES is keenly aware that technology is impacting the marketplace and our business. KAES IT works to understand, synthesize, and recommend existing and emerging technologies that will enhance the value that KAES can create for its customers.As a Delivery Lead you will be responsible for keeping multiple projects on track for a company and ensuring they are completed on time and according to specifications. You collaborate with the designers, developers, and clients to determine the scope and timeline of the project.
KAES is a top 10 Gas Marketer in North America. From an IT perspective, this creates a wealth of opportunities to develop and apply your skills and to explore a variety of career paths.This role will create and manage the workplans for the KAES IT delivery team, consisting of business analysts and developers, that supports our Trading and Logistics capabilities.The ideal candidate is experienced in developing workplans, leading Agile teams, has an entrepreneurial mindset, experience with commodity trading or logistics functions, and proven excellent critical thinking skills.
This role is open to candidates in Wichita or Houston.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage project teams of systems analysts, software developers, and outside contractors (as needed) utilizing Agile frameworks
- Facilitate Scrum sessions
- Manage the KAES backlog in Azure DevOps
- Collect initiative status and report to upper management and stakeholders
- Work with the BA Supervisor and the Tech Lead to build well-formed Sprints
- Create execution plans and plan for resource usage on large initiatives
- Manage the execution of workstreams and keep it on track
- Mature KAES’s use of Agile and Azure DevOps through mentoring and process improvement
- Prepare Sprint execution reports for the team and help drive Agile best practices
- Strengthen the application of MBM across the KAES IT capability
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience implementing and supporting vendor applications and/or custom developed solutions
- Experience managing projects while leading high performing delivery teams
- Scrum Master experience
- Experience maintaining product backlogs to include epics, features, stories, and acceptance criteria
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience supporting Commodity Trading, Logistics, or Risk operations
- Experience with a Trading and Risk Management system
- AWS experience
- Experience implementing projects using Agile methodologies
- Broad knowledge of the North American Natural Gas industry
- Experience working in DevOps environment
- Experience in transformational change
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience with OnePlan
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf