Come print, press and form your way into a career with our Darlington Dixie® consumer products operation located in Darlington, SC. Our team is seeking qualified professionals to consider for a Reliability Engineer to support our Dixie® Darlington operations.
The Reliability Engineer plays a key role in maintaining equipment reliability through design and execution of effective reliability work processes. Thorough knowledge and effective application of condition monitoring is also required of the Reliability Engineer to develop management strategies with a focus on risk mitigation and elimination. The engineer also provides the necessary technical expertise to improve equipment reliability by evaluating and redesigning equipment and process systems.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Safety is a core value for Georgia-Pacific employees, so developing a culture where employees address unsafe conditions, unsafe behaviors and participate and make suggestions for improvement is crucial to our success as a business, operation and team.
- Maintain facility and machine documentation, and develop a library for easy access to Operations, Maintenance, etc.
- Support the development of asset strategies such as preventive maintenance schedules and checklists.
- Develop detailed installation/start up plans including training, critical spare parts, preventive maintenance plans and operating procedures, operating envelope and plans of control as required.
- Identify solutions to productivity opportunities.
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis of selected equipment systems to prevent unplanned failure.
- Specify improvement modifications to process equipment to produce quality products efficiently.
- Leader of FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) and Design for Reliability on new and existing equipment.
- Review current asset strategies to ensure effectiveness with operations and maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain predictive maintenance management systems such as vibration analysis, lube oil analysis and infrared scanning.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Five (5) or more years of experience as a Reliability, Mechanical or Maintenance Engineer
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence) and computerized maintenance management systems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- Experience working as a Reliability, Mechanical or Maintenance Engineer within a paper converting, forming or printing facility
- Experience working with predictive tools to understand process and equipment failures
- Experience using AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Experience using Root Cause Analysis to prevent unplanned equipment failure
- Experience facilitating FMEAs (Failure Modes Effects Analysis) to understand the way equipment fails, specifically on new equipment not yet installed
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf