Administrative Assistant (Contract Role)
Koch Separation Solutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in their Wilmington, MA facility supporting HR and EHS.
This is a contract, full time position starting mid May in our Wilmington, MA office.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage temporary employee program
- Filing for EHS and HR departments
- Managing EHS programs
- Update computer programs with employee information.
- Perform administrative duties including processing mail and filing.
- Create monthly metrics reports
- Schedule and conduct New Hire orientation.
- Maintain master employee files (Personnel paper transactions such as terminations, transfers, promotions and salary increases.)
- Conduct exit interviews.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 6+ months experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working in an office environment completing administrative duties
What Will Put You Ahead
- Currently enrolled in a degree/certificate program or 1+ years of administrative experience
This role is not eligible for relocation or VISA sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf