This job posting is no longer active.
About the Position
You will be working with cross functional development teams to define, design, build and maintain IIOT 2.0 modules built on mPact2wo’s mSyte platform with focus on customer requirements and business value. As Project Manager you are part of scoping the projects and you establish and align deliveries with the client throughout the project from start to released product. Your key tasks are to ensure effective and timely delivery of products, to motivate your team(s) and perform overall scope management of your product(s). Planning and continuous progress is your responsibility, and you are the single point of contact for technical, business and customer facing personnel. You communicate to both internal and external stakeholders, and cooperation with a range of people including regulatory authorities, hardware engineers, customer installation teams and technology. We work in an international and creative environment and you will collaborate closely with colleagues in North America.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading the project by securing a continuous process, progress, maturity and quality with strong focus on agreed timeline and costs.
- Close communication and reporting with internal and external stakeholders. Ensure relevant project documentation in right quality at the right time.
- Facilitate and document project meetings.
- Act as a proactive team member in the development of project management tools, best practices and processes. Personal Qualifications You have a strong leadership profile and are result oriented. You are not afraid to take lead in complex discussions or hands-on execution. At the same time, you are open for input from colleagues, have a team-oriented mentality and can get the best out of your team. From previous experience, you know how to uphold the required level of quality in a fast
- paced environment. Being accustomed to complex situations and processes, you work and think independently and are self-motivated. You have a flexible approach and in critical situations you walk the extra mile and show the way.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
- A proven track record of 3+ years of successful software project management Ability to span many approaches to agile including Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Demonstrates good delegation and facilitation skills of project parameters (cost, time, scope, & quality) with a strong yet comfortable presence in meetings and relationships Able to relay technical challenges to non-technical stakeholders
- Experienced in communicating and presentation on different organizational levels
- Experience with MS project and JIRA
- Has enough experience and insight to anticipate issues and solve them proactively. Knows the right questions to ask, gets up to speed quickly.
- Ability to be attuned with the needs of a project environment that is increasingly global, virtual and complex.
- Demonstrates understanding of the business value of the project and its broader impact on programs, initiatives, and the enterprise.
- Demonstrates expanded level of accountability, ownership, integrity, and courage treating each project as if it was their own company.
- Ability to make good decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations.
- Fluent in English – spoken as well as written
We offer you
A challenging position in an international innovative and successful company that is growing. An opportunity to refine processes used by the development team to build mPact2wo’s products.
An opportunity to become part of a global team of dedicated and highly qualified colleagues based in Bangalore, India.
Well-structured training and continuous development of your competencies.
Exciting career possibilities within growing area of Industrial Internet of Things and Big Data
Salary on a competitive level.
This job posting is no longer active.