What do we do?
Within Molex, we are a small team of engineers and data scientists working on the building blocks of ‘Industry 4.0’. We are creating an IoT (Internet of Things) based data platform that receives data signals from over a million sensors across industries, process the data and provide real-time monitoring systems in a centralized environment. Being a subsidiary of Koch Industries, we have multiple clients already who have signed up to use our products. We are at very early stages of product development. We are actively looking for smart and motivated people across levels who can join us on our journey to build the platform for next-gen industries. Contact us if you are interested in this opportunity.
What You Will Do In Your Role
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
2. Build responsive user interfaces for our industrial IoT platform by integrating with web services 3. Collaborate with Backend team and contribute to overall architectural design of web applications and services
4. Work in an Agile/Scrum development methodology to drive key aspects of product development
5. Participation in functional specifications, user story definition, prototyping, and resource estimation for projects
WORK EXPERIENCE: REQUIRED:
- Worked as UI Developer in a product-based company
- Previous work experience in internet-based product companies, preferably B2B products
- Worked on New Products from scratch
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years experience in front end development
- Strong problem solving skills and aptitude
- Hands on experience on HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Angular2-9 or related frameworks
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility and performance considerations Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
PREFERRED: Experience in using libraries supporting graphs, dashboards and reports.