Technical Sales Engineer - Optical Solutions
Molex possesses a rich heritage in the optical industry. We provide the highest performing and field-proven wavelength management solutions from components, modules to integrated line-cards. Continuous innovation in passive component function integration, miniaturization, and manufacturing automation, cutting edge WSS and amplify technology and comprehensive optical, mechanical, electrical and software integration capabilities enable us to serve the needs of high-density, high-bandwidth, and flexible optical networks.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to help advance our Wavelength Selective Switch portfolio. This person will be partnering with our sales team and interacting directly with clients on their technical needs.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in meetings with the clients to understand technical requirements
- Understanding requirement and capabilities to identify best solutions and present to clients
- Advance sales opportunities and identifies solutions within smart modules, line cards, etc.
- Partner closely with the Application Engineering team to gain a deep understanding of solving customer problems
- Provides technical details and capabilities within Wavelength Selective Switch portfolio
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience with high tech products for Telecommunications industry
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience in role directly in technical sales or marketing or sales support
- Understanding of basic optical components
- Understanding of optical communication network
- Experience of coordinating internal resources, i.e., sales, marketing, program management
What Will Put You Ahead
- International Experience
- Hands on fiber optics experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf