Koch Business Solutions is seeking a contribution minded Accounting Manager in Wichita, KS. This role will lead a strong Accounting team to help drive their capability performance as well as support the Capability Leaders in decision making and strategy development.
This position should engage, challenge and provide fulfillment to a candidate who thinks with an economic focus, has proven leadership skills, that enjoys collaborating with others, and who seeks to originate ideas that can provide new insights for our business.
What You Will Do In Your Role
This position will manage a team responsible for facilitating vendor maintenance requests globally. This includes:
- Gain exposure and routinely work with Internal leadership to move additional Koch Companies into the vendor validation leveraged capability.
- Phone calls to vendors validating banking or information necessary for ERP setup.
- Directing vendor team on escalations for vendors refusing to provide needed validation and facilitating decisions on appropriate channels for independent validation
- Drafting best practices and communication with leadership across the enterprise regarding internal controls for vendor validation and obtaining proper Controller approvals for IFC exceptions
- Reviewing Third-Party Vendor work in progress providing guidance to ensure setups are moving to completion.
- Establish metrics for SLA monitoring.
- Facilitating process documentation and process improvements.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of previous experience in Accounting, Finance, or similar role
- 3+ years of previous supervisor experience
- Experience with Internal Financial Controls
- Experience with Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, and Teams
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Project Leader (Planning or Implementation experience)
- Experience in Vendor setups or Accounts Payable
- Ability to speak multiple languages
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf