Regional Distribution Marketing Specialist
Are you looking to kickstart your career in marketing? We’re looking for an enthusiastic, versatile and marketing-savvy Regional Distribution Marketing Specialist to join our large, dynamic team. Distribution is key to Molex’s success, and the Americas distribution marketing team plays a pivotal role in the development, implementation and performance of communications tactics and partnership marketing programs.
Reporting to the Regional Distribution Marketing Manager, this role is part of a global team responsible for delivering multi-channel campaigns and resources that are well-placed to achieve the objectives agreed with key stakeholders, both internal and external. This role will support the implementation of agreed distribution marketing programs and to support the communication of Molex products/solutions and services through the global distribution network.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- The Regional Distribution Marketing Specialist will provide support in implementing agreed marketing communications activities guided by the Distribution Marketing Manager.
- Support in the implementation and execution of programs to support the Global Distribution Marketing Strategy, including collateral creation, materials and events.
- Coordinate the distribution engagement programs, including collateral creation and development, and communication, reporting and promotion of product marketing activities that go into the program.
- Responsible for measurement and reporting of Distribution Marketing communications tactics where appropriate and able to provide recommendations for discussion and improvement.
- Act as a brand steward for Molex Distribution: Ensure alignment with the Molex brand while addressing requirements of the Distribution audience to ensure consistency in the network and continuously audit adherence to the Molex brand identity.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications; OR 4+ years professional marketing experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and proficiency in presentation skills.
- Attention to detail with proficiency in spelling and grammar is a must.
- Able to perform under pressure and adhere to tight timelines.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf