Georgia-Pacific’s Hummingbird division is now hiring a Reliability Manager to join their Tolleson, AZ team. Hummingbird is a state-of-the-art digital print center. We produce high-quality, large format packaging and pre-printed rolls for the corrugated industry.
Check out these videos/links to learn more about the Corrugated Business at Georgia-Pacific:
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Advancing our company culture, Market Based Management
- Participating and supporting Environmental, Health & Safety excellence.
- Working closely with operations leaders to identify/prioritize equipment reliability issues and proactively apply best practices to continuously improve/sustain operational excellence.
- Owning reliability within the operation.
- Acting as a technical resource to share knowledge and gain expertise in improving equipment reliability through application of maintenance strategies
- Incorporating Preventive/Predictive Maintenance technologies.
- Managing reliability improvement initiatives and projects to achieve desired results.
- Actively interfacing with internal/external customers to share and gain knowledge to continuously improve equipment reliability and uptime.
- Facilitating formal Root-Cause Analysis on equipment failures and chronic issues to identify root cause(s) and corrective action(s) necessary to prevent recurrence.
- Actively participating in design and implementation of Asset Improvement Strategies.
- Technical resource to provide knowledge, skills and experience in design phase of equipment/process upgrades and improvements.
- Analyzes projected product utilization and calculates cumulative effect on final system reliability of individual part reliabilities
- Ability to simulate electrical inputs, transient conditions, temperature, stress, and other factors to develop computer models, and analyzes and adjusts design to predict and improve system reliability
- Observes conduct of tests to evaluate reliability factors, such as numbers and causes of unit failures. With corrective action plans to improve performance.
- Reviews engineering specifications and drawings, proposing design modifications to improve reliability within cost and other performance requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Supervisory experience in a manufacturing/Industrial OR military environment
- Electrical and/or mechanical background
- Microsoft Office product experience: Word (document creation/editing), Excel (sorting data, creating tables), & Outlook (scheduling tasks, calendar invitations and general professional correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Continued education in reliability applications, practices and management
- Experience in large capital equipment controls, PLC and PC system controls
- Six Sigma Certification
- FMEA and OSI Pi experience
- Experience in the printing industry
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf