Part Time CAD Technician / Maintenance
Shift: Daytime Monday - Friday, flexible hours
Our Molding team is looking for a part time employee to supplement our Maintenance department in order to provide help with CAD drawings, database maintenance, as well as some installation assistance. This is a great opportunity for students pursuing a degree in Manufacturing Engineering or a seasoned employee with some extra time.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Revise and update 3D and 2D mold designs per markups using correct revision control
- Assist in designing/ detailing molding equipment designs
- Support 6s, Safety, and other molding improvements
- Support data entry for engineering, molds, and projects (i.e. maintain spreadsheets and databases).
- Assist maintenance personnel on production/shop floor as needed
- Draw layouts for machine installations
- Provide drawing support for engineering as needed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/management
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 1 year completed towards a Manufacturing Engineering (or similar) degree
- Experience using 2D and 3D solid modeling software
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Mechanical aptitude
What Will Put You Ahead
- Completed 2- or 4-year degree in Manufacturing Engineering (or similar)
- Experience using NX or CoCreate
- Experience using precision measuring equipment
Hourly wage and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf