LOWER LINE SHIFT B SUPERVISOR
Job-specific intro paragraph
The shift supervisor is responsible for safely and efficiently supervising the people, equipment and processes used in the washing, cutting, packaging and Warehouse / Shipping operations in the factory.Bulleted List: Enter engaging responsibilities here - not a task list
1. Responsible for ensuring their operators perform their jobs according to established procedures.
2. Responsible for the safe conduct and attitude of his operators.
3. Responsible for the attendance of his operators.
4. Responsible for overtime used by his department crew.
5. Responsible for completing lower line documents including end of shift reports, offline production reports and others as assigned.
6. Responsible for housekeeping and organization of all lower line areas.
7. Assists in other areas of the factory as requested by his superiors.
8. Responsible for reviewing production schedules and reorganizing and producing a cut schedule that will optimize yield, quality and manpower efficiency.
9. Responsible for the coordination of production between production scheduler, upper line supervisor and warehouse supervisor.
10. Responsible for Glass Quality, production plan and loading plan to establish all working transition
11. Responsible for offline job extending to established working transitionBulleted List: Preferred qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any related Fields.
• Proficient in MS Office, Auto CAD (3D) & Solid Works.
• 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
• Good command of English with ability to communicate well.
• Self-Motivated, Self-Starter • Basic technical skills and Project management
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with a drive for results.
• Ability to identify needs and transform them into relevant projects to meet technical objectives of the production line.
• Good written and verbal skills.