KBX Technology Solutions provides logistics solutions for its customers through innovative technology that help deliver actionable intelligence, eliminate waste and redundancies, and create greater operational efficiencies in the marketplace. KBX Technology Solutions is a subsidiary of KBX – a Koch Industries Inc. company – and complements all KBX subsidiaries (Rail, Logistics, and International) to drive enhanced data and analytics across the global supply chain for customers. Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes.
As a Product Manager, a key responsibility is the management of a particular product or group of products. In depth knowledge and understanding of existing functionality along with future feature requests will be key in order to stay market competitive in a SaaS environment. The Product Manager is responsible to set the roadmap for product growth, share this vision with the team and evangelize it with key Stakeholders. This role will lead the product team to develop and deliver new and enhanced product features and use customer and user feedback to drive success and growth.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Contribute through the leadership of the product team and in working with the Product Director to help define a produce roadmap and differentiation strategy
- Work collaboratively with other Product Managers to ensure standards are defined and followed and that impacts and influences across products are communicated and socialized.
- Use market research, industry and competitive analysis and environmental factors in determining where the team should focus their efforts.
- Gap analysis research of existing functionality versus Customer and market demand driven functionality.
- Contribute to the prioritization of the product backlog in order to meet customer/user demand, value and profit.
- Leverage proven change management practices to ensure adoption of delivered capabilities and measure success.
- Lead the product management, development and quality to ensure the right customer problem is solved.
- Lead the product team with integrity, confidence, humility, and empowerment
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in a lead position on an IT team.
- 2+ years of experience with managing large, complex software development projects.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience strategically leading efforts supporting long-term goals and a roadmap focused on innovation and increasing market share.
- Experience creating structure and processes in fast paced Agile environment.
- Transportation and/or Logistics experience.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous transportation brokerage experience
- Previous Product Management experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf