Manufacturing Production Supervisor - 1st Shift
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is now hiring for a Manufacturing Production Supervisor on 1st Shift in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This position will be responsible for leading a team of welders and/or assemblers in an engineered-to-order environment.
We continue to grow our facility into a world class operation. We are recognized for safety, environmental excellence, innovation, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for an individual to be part of an operative team and gain experience with a well-established but growing manufacturing facility and test facility. Our state-of-the-art shop is climate controlled, well-lit, and safety is our #1 priority. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. This is a day shift role from 7:00am-3:30pm.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Facilitate team development and communication, employee skill development, problem-solving and resolution, and building employee commitment and ownership
- Hold employees accountable, and drive cultural change in which employees understand empowerment and accept responsibilities
- Take ownership of the existing safety and quality processes
- Promote employee involvement and provide coaching, feedback, and direction
- Manage the daily operations of your assigned area including employee management, training, process improvements, etc.
- Provide respectful leadership and set direction for safe workplace through strict adherence to all safety and environmental laws, standards, and practices
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Prior supervisory or lead experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to work in an industrial environment
- Able to fulfill the physical demands of the job
What Will Put You Ahead
- Five (5) or more years of supervision in an engineered-to-order industrial manufacturing environment
- Prior welding experience
- Experience with ERP, MRP, and time-keeping systems
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing philosophies and continuous improvement initiatives
- Knowledge of ISO certified management systems for Environmental (ISO14001) and Safety (ISO18001) is preferred
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf