Customer Account Manager
We are seeking a Customer Account Manager to manage GP Containerboard customer accounts by processing incoming orders, scheduling demand on paper machines, and manage orders to ensure customer's delivery requirements are met. This position interacts with external customers, sales reps, team members, 3PL Logistics and Warehouse Providers and internal capability groups to develop and implement service and cost solutions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Developing strong relationships with customers to support their needs, learn their trends, and become the primary interface to support all supply chain efforts for that account.
- Entering a high volume of complex customer purchase orders with attention to details, planning the timing of production, and tracking shipments.
- Interacting with customers to receive orders, cancellations, and clarify their needs. Communicating changes, delays, requests, etc. to sales reps and customer as appropriate.
- Assist in resolving issues related to fulfilling customer orders that may occur at production phase, shipping or warehouse storage point.
- Coordinating shipment of product, expediting shipments, arranging pick-up of defective product, etc.
- Interface with sales and across cross-functional teams (operations, manufacturing, and transportation) to collaborate, develop, and implement service and cost solutions.
- Solve customer account issues by identifying root cause, proposing realistic solutions, and executing the resolution with a sense of urgency and economic thinking.
- Manage the crediting and debiting of a customer’s account when issues may arise.
- Manage warehouse inventory levels to ensure customers’ required products are readily available to be shipped.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer account management or supply chain experience
- Microsoft Office experience to include Excel (create and modify spreadsheets using formulas and ability to manipulate data)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2-3 years business experience
- Customer account management with a manufacturing company
- Experience with order management /fulfillment/inventory programs
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long term recurring customer relationships
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf