Sr. Program Manager
Molex possesses a rich heritage in the optical industry. We provide the highest performing and field-proven wavelength management solutions WSS) from components, modules to integrated line-cards. We provide cutting edge WS and amplify technology and comprehensive optical, mechanical, electrical and software integration capabilities enable us to serve the needs of high-density, high-bandwidth, and flexible optical networks.
Our Fremont office is seeking a motivated and self-driven Sr. Program Manager to join our Optical Solutions team. This role reports directly to the Vice President, Active R&D. The Senior Program Manager will manage New Product Development for large clients for the datacom and telecom needs. This person will lead throughout the product development lifecycle and partner with international development teams on development activities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Own product development management from conception to volume production
- Manage a complex program with multiple sub-projects concurrently
- Develop the project/program schedule and budget plan meeting objectives
- Train and coach other Program Managers
- Lead the team in making risk/trade-off decisions
- Conduct routine reviews with status and schedule updates
- Conduct product lifecycle gate reviews, approval, and enforce the action items
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to achieve project/program objectives
- Escalate critical risk management and conflict resolutions to management
- Ensure project or program success/completion while meeting business objectives:
- Maintain the product lifecycle key milestones schedule
- Confirm product performance and key customer qualifications
- NPI transfer readiness for mass production
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a science-related discipline
- Experience in the Telecom/Data industry
- Experience in program management
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a technical engineering role (ex: R&D Engineer)
- Experience with transceivers or optical transport systems
- Experience in project management tools (ex: Microsoft Project, Visio, etc.)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf