Mold Maintenance Technician
Phillips-Medisize is seeking a Mold Maintenance Technician at our Red Cedar Facility in Menomonie, Wisconsin. We are looking for someone to maintain and make minor repairs to molds in a timely, efficient manner, with little or no guidance, to allow production to remain on schedule.
Shift: 2nd (3p-11p)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide minor fabrication/repair of mold components, secondary fixtures and gauges
- Clean and lubricate molds
- Clean and minor repairs to hot manifold/sprue systems
- Properly tag molds and secondary equipment
- Change mold inserts over to run different parts and set date codes
- Review production schedule and identify molds with change over and date codes and ensure mold is set-up correct
- Keep accurate account for all molds and verify actual location
- Prepare molds for shipment to vendor locations
- Maintain a log of molds that are shipped and received
- Inspect tools by completing the New Tool Checklist
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical Degree in related field, or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Experience in an operations or manufacturing-related role
- Lifting Requirements: up to 40lbs
- Push/Pull Force: up to 60lbs
- Standing Requirements: 6 – 7 hours
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with injection molding
- Experience in a maintenance-related role
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf