Environmental Health and Safety / Security Specialist
Molex LLC, is seeking an Environmental Health & Safety/Security Specialist to oversee the safety function of a growing Logistics facility in Bolingbrook, IL.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Implementation of corporate safety and environmental, or equivalent site-specific programs and required written documentation to support these programs
- Complete environmental permits, reports, forms and surveys as required by regulation and/or company policy and procedures, and submit them on a timely basis and in a professional manner
- Develop site specific EHS programs, policies, procedures and associated training materials
- Assures the appropriate, effective, and timely distribution of all required safety and environmental training programs for the facility and may include performance of training
- Assures compliance with various governmental record-keeping requirements, as well as, company metrics, and effectively communicates results to corporate and site management
- Assist site with governmental agency interface.
- Assures coordinated case management for all work-related injuries/illnesses through the implementation of Return-to-Work Program and communicate results to plant leadership
- Experience in EHS management systems (International Standards Organization,14001 and 45001).
- Coordinate the use of and manage the activities of various safety and environmental consultants and outside contractors as requisitioned by Facility Management
- Complete New Employee Safety Orientation and annual Safety Training
- Perform tasks in accordance with all Federal, State, and Local regulations and company Quality, Safety, Health, and Environment
- Provide leadership pertaining to security and act as site Security Coordinator
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in safety, health, environmental sciences or related degree
- Minimum of three years related experience in the field of safety, health or environment in a warehousing and/or manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- CSP (Certified Safety Professional) or ASP (Associated Safety Professional)
- Experience with ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45001
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf